10 Easy Steps to a Successful Halloween (No Rocks)
As Fall approaches, there’s one holiday that gets the most buzz: Halloween! 👻
The parties, dressing up in our costumes, and the candy 🍭 sure is a treat to all those who participate, but while out getting the most candy you can, it’s also important to be safe.
Here’s some of the things you can do to make sure THIS Halloween is the best!
(And hopefully no one gives you a rock! 🤣) 🎃
1. Plan a route in advance 🔍
2. Wear reflective clothing👷♀️
3. Make an ID card for your kids 💳
4. Wear comfy, well tied shoes 👟
5. Keep costumes comfortable 🧛♂️
6. Establish a curfew ⏰
7. Remember your cellphone 📱
8. Stay hydrated 💧
9. Inspect candy before eating 🧐
10. Keep your own home safe 🏠
For more complete safety tips click HERE